Sunday, August 18, 2013

Cameron & Melisa's Wedding

Well, we finally got the boy married!! And even more shockingly, he kissed a girl in public and danced! hahahaha!

Now later in the week, after I recouperate, I will probably clean some of these photos up, but today I am too exhausted. I took most of my pictures getting ready. As is typical...instead of getting dressed with the bride and other bridesmaids, I got ready with and helped the groom! Nothing changes. :)


The beautiful flower girl. Twin brother wanted No part of anything! Typical boy. 


The flower girl and groomsman.

My brothers' and I do nothing but find everything hysterical when we are together...As you can tell, something had the groom and photographer laughing, and since nothing changes, Meemaw was also yelling at us to quit goofing off and get ready!!!

Pops and Cameron trying to decide whose tux looked better on who.

Ella giving them orders.


The groom is ready and relaxed...



In case Melisa had not realized it but this is current Cameron and what he will look like in 30 years. 
Pops, Cameron, Mark, Landon, and Jordan. My husband has decided that from now on the only member of the Dudley family he will be photographed standing next to is Harry!

Uncle Cameron and Reid. Reid was terrified that if he got too close, Cameron's tux might rub off on him! LOL 
My three beautiful children. And once again going to brag on my kids...also the most well behaved kids there!

Aunt Nicole, Uncle Tyler and Rhett!

Who is that handsome guy? 
Boy wanted some STEAK!!! 
Dinner entertainment! 
The new husband and wife. 

Aunt Lori, Uncle Jordon and Rylan, who hated Aunt Gracie's flash!  
This is Cameron's "how much longer is this song?" smile! hahaha

She danced with all her uncles, daddy and Pops! She was a dancing girl! 

He is a good uncle. 
This is the closest thing to dancing I have EVER seen my husband do! Things good men will do for their daughters.

Rhett and Landman getting ready to do some dancing! 
 
I have to show this series to prove to Jordon and Lori that I wasn't just messing with them! The lights were freaking out my flash!  


Goofballs. 
Getting the party started! If you have not ever gotten to witness Joe and Kerry dancing, then your life is a little incomplete! 

Dancing with Uncle Jordy. 
Rhett and his crazy-eyed daddy! What the heck?

Uncle Tyler doing double duty. 

Ella Grace and her Pops! I need to locate a picture Mom has of me and my daddy when I was about Ella's age..I bet it is identical to this one.


Melisa attempted to get Landon to dance. I think she danced and he stood there! 
 

It was a fun weekend and the nearest thing to disaster that happened was Cameron missing the glass vase and pouring the unity sand on the ground instead of the glass vase! Only Cameron!



No comments: