We spent the last weekend of the summer making the grandparent tour. My sweet Ella Grace was under the weather for part of the week so we were a little worried the rest of us would catch it and not be able to visit this weekend, but she got better and no one else seems to be feeling bad. I am constantly checking Reid for a fever, which he finds rather annoying, but hey, I am a hypocondriact, Jack!
Friday we went to Abilene to visit Bob and finally got to meet his "lady friend". It threw the twins off their game a little but otherwise it was a good visit. That evening we went to Comanche, but Meemaw had been hit with the allergies or summer crud and did not feel to good, so it was a pretty mellow evening for everyone. Saturday Landon and Mark spent most of the day getting their deer blinds ready of hunting season and the twins and I checked a few cow with Pops and threw some rocks in a tank! High times!
Hard to find a prettier animal...
Her favorite activity...chunking rocks into the tank.
It is a fairly dangerous spectator sport. I never knew I could dodge flying rocks as well as I did.
Rain would be greatly appreciated!!
One of the perks of wide open pastures is that you REALLY get to drive at age 3! And it didn't take long for me to determine that when the twins turn 16...Ella gets the license and Reid has to ride! Two totally different driving styles! Ella Grace even drove through a gate! Not sure I was too sure about doing that at 16! Such a genius! hahaha!
I guess all parents look at their growing kids and think "gosh I remember when they were babies" but I always look at them and think " man, I can't believe they were not even 3 pounds when they were born! and now look at them!" My little goober doobers!
This one seemed to think the objective of driving was to try and HIT things! He is such a little turkey!
My little Reidy Pete finds this photo utterly hilarious! It fits my little Lord Fontaroy perfectly! And yes, uncles Cameron, Jordon and Tyler - he has good posture while trying to crash into things as well!!
SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW!!!!! YIPEEEE! SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW!!! YIPPEEE!





No comments:
Post a Comment