Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Non-Sleeping Beauties!

As I have said many times before, my children are the worst sleepers in the world! Even Landon is not a very good sleeper! At age 6 and 7 we would still wake up to find him on the floor of our bedroom. (because we would not allow him in the bed!) And even now on the weekends he wakes up at 6:30 am!!!
 
With Reid and Ella, if I wake up at 3 am and there are no kids in our bed yet, I consider that a GREAT night of sleep! One kid in the bed is not unbearable, but 4 people in a queen sized bed is rough! And they never come by themselves. I guess it is a twin thing, because they always both show up within 15 to 20 minutes of each other!!!
 
Below is their favored position of sleeping, in their own beds and when they are in bed with us!!!!!!
I am pretty sure this is how they slept in the womb as well! We have many pictures of them in the NICU in this exact position in their little incubators!  
n


No comments: