Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Coming out of the Fog

So, that Christmas post was an ominous one! About 3 hours later I was hugging the toilet! Yup, we all fell one by one! It was horrible and miserable! And if you thought I was a germ nut before this past week, well, hello crazy!

Every time a member of this household ventures out into the world and then returns to our house, I let off the equivalent of a Lysol bug bomb! The fog of Lysol lasts for a good 20 minutes.  If there was a silver lining to any of the horrible 5 days post Christmas...it was that it seemed to hit Mark and I the hardest! My poor Reidy Pete had it pretty rough, but he is so frail and picky to begin with I knew it would be hard on him!  It is a miracle if I can get him to eat when he is feeling good! Try getting him to do anything when he is throwing up and having diarrhea!

But I am optimistically saying we are all on the mend but are not allowed to be within 20 feet of another human being for the next 2 weeks! LOL! It was miserable!! It just solidified the fact that if someone even mentions they had a headache 3 days ago, we are going NO WHERE NEAR THEM!!!!!!!!

oh yeah - HAPPY NEW YEAR! We slept through it! It is our tradition!

2 comments:

Jordon and Lori Dudley said...

I am with you all the way! I would not bring anything into the house when we got back without it being Lysoled or going through the washer. All family functions from now on will be via email or skype :)

Monica said...

Oh my gosh what a bunch of whiny babies and I am not talking my darling sweet grand babies,just a bunch of sissy a lol I love you all,