Monday, January 14, 2013

Landon's 10th Birthday

Today is Landman's 10th Birthday! Seems like just an eye blink ago Mark was calling me to ask if I could come over one evening after we had just started dating and watch Landon because he had been called out on a death investigation of all things! (Those early days of our relationship were very eye opening to me!) And I was terrified! Me and a 3-year-old! I was terrified! hahaha - but we both survived and in the blink of an eye it is 7 years later.
 
With my working all day on the weekends, there wasn't a whole lot we could do for his birthday, so we just let him have some friends over for pizza, cake, video games, and movies and spending the night! At 3:30 am I finally sent daddy in to make them be quiet and go to bed!! So I think they all had plenty of fun!
 
The now double digit kid with a gift from a friend.

The Motley Crew...sheesh - 10 yr. old boys.
 
Happy Birthday Landman! No, we still will not allow you to play Call of Duty : Black Ops -But We love you!
:

No comments: