Our weekend was a fairly typical one. Only two more weeks until school starts back up. Who knew that would be like music to my ears! hahaaha!
Our weekend began with Spiderman getting into a fight with the Green Goblin....Not sure who came out the winner of this one! He didn't get too upset. Am I a terrible mother for telling my little ones that tears make everything hurt worse? I play it up real big that the tears are what makes it hurt so no tears no pain! Wonder how long until they call BS on that one!
The hubby decided to spend his day testing out new marinade recipes. So the kitchen was turned into a deer steak test kitchen. The kiddos loved helping taste test!
And in my house, you gotta earn your keep. No free rides around this joint. They are not bad little window washers and floor scrubbers! (not to worry...it is just plain water in his bottle!)
And while all this was going on....yup, I pretty much had my nose in a book! (evil laugh goes here!)
No comments:
Post a Comment