Thursday, August 9, 2012

About to be MIA

Our lives have been pretty boring here lately. I have been swamped with work, kids have spent their days destroying the house, the hubby working and it is just too friggin hot to think about doing anything worthy of taking a picture. Plus my family are grumps because I have forced everyone to watch Olympics all day and all night!  It is only once every four years that I become obessed with things like Water Polo, Beach Volleyball and people running 6 miles in the same amount of time it took me to run the 400 in high school! I am just in awe!

But Meemaw and Pops did come visit yesterday...it has been awhile, well, by our standards anyways! And my mom got tired of me giving excuses as to why I hadn't read 11/22/63 by Stephen King yet. She blew through it when it first came out. She figured if she brought me the dadgum thing I would have to read it.

This afternoon after house hunting for my boss...yup, that is part of my job description. She is in Santa Fe and I am looking at properties for her! hahaha!  I actually sat down and started it the book and it is official....my nose will be buried within its pages for the next couple of days! So, if you need me, I will be in the mind of Stephen King for the next couple of days. Gold Medalist of writing!


By the way...has anybody seen those olympians triple jump? WTH?!!!!!!

No comments: