I am so very grateful, thankful, and appreciative that on days when I am doing this (work)
These two can happily entertain each other and themselves!
(she is drawing a Green Lantern ring on his hand!)
And that the oldest one does this (sleep) til almost 11 am!!
Just a little about what is going on on my desk/table! One notebook is my to do list. Open on the computer is my registration list for the event. Which is up to over 550 registrations and I have to keep up with who is golfing, who is going to the photography seminar, who is attending the big party, and what break out sessions each person is attending as well as who is a sponsor, who is an exhibitor and a whole bunch of other mind boggling details!! The other papers are the program that I am putting together, editing and proofing. I also have a list of directions that will be given to the hotel/convention center with detailed instructions down to the temperature the room needs to be! LOL!
Crazy enough though, I absolutely LOVE my job! Probably has alot to do with that it is dealing with Agriculture folks so nobody is too pompous and the fact that I just get to be the home base/organizer and my boss is the one that travels the globe and goes to the functions!
No comments:
Post a Comment