Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Future Thespian!

Some day years from now when he is too cool for words, I will show this to him and hopefully knock him down a peg or two! hahahaha! But he sure is cute right now!

He LOVES to copy movies. He definately has the imagination out of my kids. In this video he is watching Cat in the Hat and trying to copy every little thing. I think I did cut off the video before he copies Cat in the Hat's very loud and very rude Burp!!

He is so stinkin' cute! And he totally debunks all those theories that young kids should not watch tv. His vocabulary is crazy big because of the shows he watches (okay so not all of the things that come out of his mouth or good but that isn't his fault! When a character on Ice Age yells "holy crab" - it will loose something in the translation for an almost 3 year old!)

No comments: