June and July are proving to be super busy days for me as far as work goes! There have been multiple days that I have started working at 7 am (when your boss is in Canada at the moment- she gets going early!!) and not stopped working until well after 5pm! It is crazy trying to keep up with work, and deal with 3 kids at home at the same time, but so far my sanity has only slipped a little bit! (insert joke or disbelieving snort here!)
Thankfully the twins entertain each other pretty well. I only have to break up fights periodically. It also helps that they also know how to work the DVD player on their on already. Yup, you read that right. They know how to open it, put in DVD, close it and even recognize when the home screen comes up and then press play on the DVD player. I thought I was loosing my mind one day when I put on Spider Man for them and a little later went to check on them and they were watching a Scooby Doo DVD!! Only downside is that now all the DVD's have smudgy little handprints on them.
Since mama is busy working and it is too hot to go outside, this is how they decided to burn off excess energy the other day. It is EXACTLY how I feel somedays. Like I am going in a circle and not making any progress!! LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment