Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Here Lately

We have been pretty boring. Even worse I have just been lazy about posting pictures! I mean how many pictures can I take of the twins destroying their playroom?



He is so stinkin' cute it is criminal! Ironic since he is a CRIME FIGHTER!!!




I am not supposed to be revealing his true identity!


She is too beautiful for words!  

Hulk SMASH! And Iron Man is saluting his mama! (FYI...did you know Hulk was also a cross-dresser?!)

Meemaw came and managed to get roped into a game of monopoly. Which I should of known she would get into it! She loves buying and selling stuff! She just pretended the hotels all had their own distinct fragrance!


I just love the exasperation in her voice as she is telling her twin brother the answer to his questions! Totally saying "Why are you asking this? You should know this by now!"

Am I a bad mother for showing this? And even worse because I can be heard laughing?  Once again, so stinkin' cute it should be a crime!

1 comment:

Jordon and Lori Dudley said...

Hulk is a cross dresser and Batman does not wear pants! Who knew?!