Friday, May 4, 2012

Field Day

Today was Landman's Field Day at school. What sick individual came up with Field Day. I am positive it was a bitter teacher who wanted to make all parents suffer! Daddy wasn't sure he would be able to make it, so after the twins and I ran some errands, we all put on our big kid pants and joined in on the absolute chaos. Thankfully, Daddy showed up about 20 minutes later.

Doesn't everyone look like they are having a blast!?

They finally looked at me when I told them Captain America was sitting on my head! I won't repeat what Reid said to me when he saw I was not telling the truth! hahaaha.  No, I didn't get a picture of Landman - it would be like trying to take a picture of a moving needle in a moving haystack!

We had considered going with Uncle Cameron to the horse races tomorrow, but our short time outside in the 90 degree heat at field day, made it pretty clear that 6 hours at the horse races just probably isn't a good idea if we are not going to sit inside.... Bummer.

1 comment:

Jordon and Lori Dudley said...

Reid looks so much like childhood pics of Cameron!