Uncle Cam is in town this week and is staying with us! All the kids totally eat it up because lets face it - Cam is still just big kid!! The twins reaction to him at first was funny because you could see it on their faces - " Pops!...no wait... that isn't Pops, I don't think...is it Pops? No, that isn't our Pops, is it???" Even Ella released from my leg after a little bit to join in on the playing. It helps that Meemaw was not within a 100 mile radius either! LOL! And while I do let the kiddos have drinks of Dr. Pepper, I have not yet turned over a whole can to them! Reid is just pretending and wishing with an empty can!
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
That's Not Pops!!...Is It???
Uncle Cam is in town this week and is staying with us! All the kids totally eat it up because lets face it - Cam is still just big kid!! The twins reaction to him at first was funny because you could see it on their faces - " Pops!...no wait... that isn't Pops, I don't think...is it Pops? No, that isn't our Pops, is it???" Even Ella released from my leg after a little bit to join in on the playing. It helps that Meemaw was not within a 100 mile radius either! LOL! And while I do let the kiddos have drinks of Dr. Pepper, I have not yet turned over a whole can to them! Reid is just pretending and wishing with an empty can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment