Today is my birthday and I didn't have a party or cry because I didn't want to! LOL! My wonderful parents came yesterday and babysat (like we had to twist their arms!) while the hubby and I went on a married people's date! We actually went to a nice restaurant and to the movies. We tried to remember the last movie we saw in a theater and neither of us could remember. I think it has been over two years! Two years! Can you believe that - this coming from a person that used to go frequently - I would even go by myself. I don't guess we are those people that don't let the children take over their lives!! LOL! Anyhoot - my hubby made me open his gift last night because he is worse than a kid about waiting! I had some very sweet help!
Crap - I am looking my age or even worse! UGHH! Thanks alot KIDS!
Daddy definately didn't wrap this....his wrapping jobs fall off in your hands normally!
"Daddy! What have you done!"
He did something so bad yet so good at the same time!
The hubby said I couldn't post this picture - but I rarely listen to him - and he rarely listens to me......"How have we stayed married for this long????" LOL!
Thank you for my gift and I love you!
1 comment:
Happy birthday Grace! I thought of you first thing this morning when I saw the date! Looks like you had a great time celebrating with you cuties! I hope Reid is feeling better!
Post a Comment