Thursday, April 21, 2011

That's My Boy...and Girl!

It is SO Dangerous when my husband takes days off from work! He leaves the house to go get the oil changed and tires rotated on the vehicles and when he returns he has a basketball goal for the twins and a big one for Landon too! I mean really! I would of never....but I didn't throw much of a fit because I imagine I will actually put the big one to use - still have a couple extra baby induced pounds I could stand to loose and I prefer getting my exercise through shooting baskets rather than running or lifting weights! So- it will be put to good use!

The twins were so dang excited about their basket - it made my heart swell! They both tried but the basket is just a little too tall for them to throw the ball through - but they tried! And they LOVED it when I lifted them up for a dunk! That's my BOY and GIRL~


What a pose!








Get a rebound Ella! Come on!



He didn't shoot his sky high off the back of the goal like his uncle Cameron! Reid - Do not take dunking lessons from him! Jumping lessons - fine - but no dunking lessons! I am pretty sure that ball stuck in the rafters of the gym in Whitney...was it Whitney? I can't remember... I have just been informed it was Clifton and only happened because he threw it too hard! He had plenty of air!



Follow through Pete! Maybe we will have to change his nickname to Pistol Pete!

Missed another rebound! Sheesh! LOL!

Big man in the paint!

No comments: