Thursday, February 17, 2011

So Sweet!

Oh gosh...I have been sick as a dog for past three days and still feel like junk...but at least nasty brown greenish gunk is flowing from my nose and I am coughing it up....so hopefully some relief is near. The shear pressure of it all in my head and it draining down my throat has been torture! My poor little Reidy Pete is dealing with horrible drainage as well in addition to some other issues - so his sleeping has been non existant - so three out of five people in our family are operating on very little sleep! Landman and Ladybug don't let anything get in the way of their sleep!


If I ever feel better I will recap the kid-less weekend - which could not of gone better! I think I am being punished for enjoying those two days and nights so much!!!!


For now - here is an adorable vidoe of my little man. He is gonna be my little helper! What is just as sweet is the little voice you will hear during the video. I could just kiss them forever.

Oh yeah - As I am working on this I am also trying to feed the two goobers breakfast. They are definatley Dudley's and their daddy's children! They LOVE meat! Most of the time they refuse to eat anything but sausage or bacon for breakfast - I can sometimes get Ladybug to eat a few eggs - but my Reidy Pete is my carnivore! He wants sausage, bacon, ground beef, deer steak, chicken. If it came from an animal he is all about it! Also loves his junk food and candy! If you want to see that child make a horrible face - just try and feed him something nutritious like a veggie! My little girl will eat just about anything! That kinda scares me! LOL!

No comments: