Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Cold Weather

This crazy weather has really done a number on my sinuses the past two days and I have felt like someone stabbed an ice pick in my eye sockets and then twists it every few minutes. It gets worse at night when I lay down. So, I haven't been in the greatest mood to really do much at all. So here are a few hold overs from our super cold weather days!


My little guy tries to be such a big helper already!


Isn't he such a sweet little guy!


Sister is watching him with a minor amount of disgust on her face. I think she might have her mama's attitude!




I wish I had video of this picture. She had been rapidly removing kleenex from the box when I came around the corner and caught her! Her 1st reaction was to try and bolt when I sternly said "Ella Grace!"

No comments: