Just had to post a picture of the "Danger Zone" This is what the playroom looked like while the goober doobers where in Comanche destroying Meemaw and Pops' house! Oh it was so nice, clean, orderly, and peaceful. Just the way Mama likes it!
The CRAZINESS Returns!!! Welcome to the Danger Zone and enter at your own RISK!
The funny thing is, as I am posting this picture I realize this is kind of mild destruction for my two 17-month-old kiddos! But you get some idea of what two full of energy, happy, wild, and spoiled rotten toddlers can do in just a matter of minutes!
But no one be fooled - I love this look just as much as the clean one - because this look means my little goober doobers are here with me, having fun and letting me kiss and love on them all day long! But also know that I am already working on making sure they understand if they make this mess they dang sure better at least help clean it up. (They ignore this bit of information!!)
The kid-less weekend went wonderfully. They twins never missed a beat at Meemaw and Pops'. I never for a moment thought they would! It really hinged on wether or not I could handle it! And surprise surprise - I did just as amazing! Of course I did call fairly frequently - but I slept like a rock both nights! I guess it took me this long to be away from them for a night is because for the first 5 weeks of their life I was away from them every night - believe me - having to call a nurse at night to ask how your kids are doing is not exactly fun!
But I see lots more over-night trips in our future and the hubby couldn't be happier!
No comments:
Post a Comment