Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We had a very eventful and fun Thanksgiving weekend. We spent the weekend in Comanche and went to Abilene for the day on Friday. We have so much to be thankful for and we are!

Just had to post this photo because they really do look identical here! Well, as much as a boy and girl can be identical!

Once again...I attempted a kid photo before we left for Comanche on Thursday morning. Enjoy my misery!! If it weren't me it would be hilarious!




I just love that face!


Poor Reid, being a good natured little boy gets you in trouble sometimes!


The most adorable girl in the world! Getting ready to go to Abilene for Taylor Thanksgiving!


Inspecting things with the assistance of his Pops!

Think one day he will be as tall as Pops? I feel certain Pops requires three days for his back to recover. He patiently walks Reidy Pete around until he gets brave enough to turn loose!


So beautiful!


Okay - Boys ... Are those not Grandpa Eltos' hands!? I feel sure that if this picture panned up - it would be Grandpa Eltos. I can feel his hand around my arm as I type this! LOL!


A relaxing Saturday afternoon at Meemaw and Pops' house.


Ella is walking and Reid is sleeping...Typical twin behavior!




Trying to talk Uncle Cam into a wagon ride.


Uncle Cam didn't bite and oooh is she mad!


I think twin brother volunteered!


Reid says don't worry Ella - I got this under control!




So cute!




Pops and Landman playing cards.


Doing a little cooking with Meemaw.








Something interesting on TV I guess.


Stirring up some cornbread.



Going through cookbooks looking for something else to cook.


Landman, Sadie and Daddy scoping out hunting spots.




I can see you!





I think going up was much easier than the coming down! LOL!


I can still see you!

No comments: