Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday Afternoon Playtime

The whole family spent the afternoon outside playing and just enjoying the weather. I have a great family. I am so blessed!

Mama is much more interesting than the Cowgirls!



Little boy is wearing his boy-pris! LOL

Good retrieval



She is on the move all the time!

Big brother keeping a watchful eye on her.




So handsome!




Still needs a little help but he is getting there.


She is going to be an independent little thing!


Reid is always having a good time...most of the time...




Watching sister and trying to figure out how the heck she does that!




The Taylor boys.

My children...they are beautiful and I am not at all biased.










Strong man!




She loves her pink ugg boots!




She didn't like touching the grass. So she always kept her hands up! Such a girl!



Blurry picture but it shows how much fun this boy is having!







My Attempts at a Kid Photo....Near impossible!





Mama being the photographer is not a good idea when everyone wants to come to mama! Arrghh! I am determined to get it done someday even if it requires photoshoping them all into one photo!


What a face on my little Ella Bella!

1 comment:

Tyler said...

Such a beautiful family, it makes me nostalgic for days nearly 30 years gone by....