Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Reasons I Get Out of Bed in The Mornings!

But also the reasons I want to sometimes just pull the covers back up over my head and pray it is a dream! hahaha! I love my adorable, beautiful, funny, entertaining, goofy, sweet and stressful children ...

Reid already enjoys tormenting poor Sadie, but as you can tell - she could care less really!


Nothing more entertaining than an empty box! Their favorite activity - getting in and out of it! Too funny!


Is this not the cutest thing you have ever seen! He was so proud of himself for this...sadly his dismount was not too graceful and ended with his head meeting the bricks of the fireplace! Am I a bad mother that I laughed as he cried in my arms?


He can be a real toot sometimes! His latest thing is to mimic his daddy's deep growls and sighs...Isn't he handsome in his red pj's!


Thriller doing homework. The most dreaded part of the day for both he and I! Homework is the devil! Arrrgghhh! But sadly if I let Daddy help him - it goes even worse!!!
Oh - A Big Happy Birthday to Uncle Cameron! Sheesh you are old! 31! Yikes!

No comments: