If you want to see two little ones get really mad - all I have to do now is walk away from them while they are on the ground! They do not like that at all! If I am going to be moving around the house during the day- they have to be in their cars, so they can follow me around! It is so cute to watch them get into a traffic jam and the one in the back will get very irritated with the road blocker and go to ramming them! Oh Lord, please let me be able to control these two!
Below are pictures of them following me around the house. Please ignore Reid's bed head! It was 7:30 a.m. We try not to really start our day until after our 9 a.m. nap! LOL
Just like a woman driver, Ella has missed her turn!
She realized her mistake and corrected herself as Reid drove into my legs!
Such a sweet boy - checking to make sure his sister was still coming.
Such determination on that little face! You can see sister making the corner in the background!
There ya'll are!
Daddy and brother have left for the morning, can we go back to bed!
Ella is such a girl! She gets easily distracted by things!
I am here now. Can we go take our nap?
Sister paused in the middle of the road and twin brother rear-ended her! She was not happy about it!
I love spending my days with these two. So glad I have finally given notice at work and my last day is June 30! There really was no way I was going to be able to drop them off every morning to some daycare and miss out on the goofy things they do during the day. When I first got pregnant I was so sure I would be able to do that, oh how foolish I was to even imagine that! I can't even bring myself to put them in their cribs in their nursery! I think I am going to make the hubby tear them down and reassemble in our bedroom!
No comments:
Post a Comment