Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Computer Has Returned!

Finally we have our computer back! If you don't want to get an ear full then definately don't ask me about the fiasco that it has been getting our computer fixed!

Although, not too terribly much has been going on since I last was able to truly blog. The two littlest ones have become mobile. Not only are they rolling over- so they can't be left unattended, but they also have walkers and they both love to stroll around the house. The other day -the hubby caught Reid going through my purse. He had rolled himself over to the table by the door and was pulling everything out of my purse. Ella continues to put everything she can grab into her mouth. They are both spoiled rotten about sleeping in the bed with me and their daddy. They both sleep like logs once in the bed with us.... Daddy and I are sleep deprived!

I tried to take their picture the other day but they are such moving targets now....I feel like I am at a sporting event trying to capture action shots! All in all - they are the most adorable creatures ever created!


I love this photo! Exact same expression on their cute little twin faces!



Chillin' with our shades...


I am one cool cat.






Just simply too cute for words!

Reid is lookin' a little stoned in this one - but it is a good one of Ella.



Reid just couldn't take it anymore and had to see what the heck that thing on Ella's head was.


She did not appreciate having her bow pulled off her head.


But she didn't stay mad at her brother for long...


Such a handfull this little one is! I can only imagine what she is going to be like in another 10 years!

They love to sit in the floor and one by one pick toys out of a box!
Cousin Kenzie and her baby boy Kanyon.
Aunt Kelly and a very worried Reid that momma was going to walk away.















What a face!
Just a sampling of the mess they can make in less than two minutes!





Big brother has stayed very busy with baseball. He has done really well this season. I think he is going to end up being a great catcher. He is the only catcher I have seen in this league catch a pop up foul ball behind the plate. He has done it numerous times at that! Just wait until he can throw somebody out trying to steal 2nd base.





Just daring somebody to run on him!







No comments: