Our computer crashed about two weeks ago and we have been surviving on my old old laptop which is slower than dial up! It is super annoying trying to work on that computer much less add to the blog. But I am at the office today and have taken a brief moment to upload a bunch of photos I have taken recently on my phone - probably aren't the best quality but it shows how cute my kiddos are!
How adorable are they?
Sister and Brother holding hands while sitting in momma's lap.
Little boy played so hard he just crashed!
Reading the paper just like his daddy!
That bottle was good! I promise he is awake at some point during the day! He is just such a cute little sleeper!
Big brother can fall asleep in some odd positions too!
Little miss nosey was so concerned about what momma and twin brother were doing...
Big footed Ella!
Goodness my toes taste good! It is because every part of me is so SWEET! (check out twin brother and daddy chillin' watching tv!)
No comments:
Post a Comment