Reid and Ella holding hands....Aaaawww!
We came home from the hospital on Wednesday, Nov. 5, 2009! It has been wonderful and overwhelming all in one! New babies are wonderful, beautiful and TERRIFYING!!
We had our first pediatrician appointment on Friday. That went well. Of course I was completely paranoid about anyone getting within 10 feet of them... but I am just going to have to learn to deal with it! There were other new parents in there with their babies having their first doctor appointment as well, and I just kept looking at them thinking..."Just one baby, you got it easy!" I told Mark, I wonder if they are looking at us with our two little babies and thinking "Sheesh, you poor suckers!"
So far we are doing pretty good operating on VERY LITTLE SLEEP!
Pops with an armful of baby!
Can't say enough wonderful things about my parents who have been such an amazing help, from just being here, to cleaning and cooking to taking care of Landman. Who is a very proud big brother by the way. If he hears one of them as much as let out a sigh, he is over there checking on them. Really concerned that Ella is doing okay.... Such as sweet boy!
3 comments:
Reid an Ella are beautiful Gracie! Nicole and I cant wait to meet them.
Grace~
Tyler is understating how excited I am to see the babies!!! They are beautiful and I cannot wait!!!! Hope everything is going well!!! :-)
They are SOOOO precious!
Aunt Sherry and Uncle Stephen send LOVE!
Post a Comment