Pawpaw with Ella and Mawmaw with Reid
Pawpaw with a sleeping Reid...shocking...
Mawmaw with a worn out little Ella...I know I know, she is wearing a dinosaur outfit, not very girly, but it doesn't fit her brother anymore and momma had yet to do laundry, so those are going to be the breaks for the little Princess sometimes!
Mawmaw and Pawpaw got to make the trip to Fort Worth to meet the two new little ones. Mark and I were so happy they finally got to hold the little turkeys. Last time they got to see Reid and Ella, both were sleeping in their nice little isoletes in the hospital.
Other than getting to see the grandparents, our days and nights pretty much consist of bottle feeding, changing diapers, sleeping and washing clothes and bottles... it is a never ending routine. Luckily, Mark and I get to trade out on who is the exhausted one. He picks up my slack when I am out for the count and I try to do the same for him. Which he is in the bedroom taking a nap right now, while I mix formula and fill bottles... well I am taking a break from that to do this obviously, but you get my point!
Pictures and more pictures - enjoy!
Just chillin' with daddy...I think we may be watching Adam-12!
I think this was brother's position in the womb, therefore little Ella had to stay scrunched up all the time! Thanks Reid!
No comments:
Post a Comment