Just noticed that Mark and Landman were in Landman's room with the door shut. They HAD been playing football all day on the playstation, so I thought it strange that suddenly the door was shut! So I creep up and slowly push open the door to find MY HUSBAND playing CALL OF DUTY on the playstation!!!! Landman is not allowed to play war games on the video game and Daddy knows this!! Even Mawmaw has said she doesn't like those war games! Way to graphic for a 6 year old!
My husband was trying to hide this from me! Basically he was sneaking around behind my back because he knows I don't allow the war games either! It is bad enough that Landman plays any games on that thing, but playing grownup games is really bad!
FYI to my husband - I consider this a form of lying! Something you said you would never do to me when we first started dating!
I feel like I married Doug Heffernan off King of Queens! Makes me want to retrack my statement on the previous post - I think maybe he doesn't deserve to go deer hunting after all!!!
hahahaha!
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment