T-Ball All-Stars is officially OVER! Free at last Free at last!
We ended up getting 2nd place in the Regional Tournament and lost to Aledo in the play-off game for a bid to the State Tournament. Even Landman was relieved to be done with it, I think. Now he gets to have a little vacation and get to go visit grandparents! Also means Daddy and I get a small break as well.
I had to do some fancy photoshop work on our child - because no matter what he is wearing or where he is, the minute the event or school day is over - the shirt comes untucked. At his Kindergarten graduation, the child was practically pulling his shirt tail out as he walked off the stage! Infuriates me just a little!
Just got finished eating a Dilly Bar from Dairy Queen, that one of the girls in the office went and bought me. I forgot just how good those are. Probably could of eaten two. I think the babies also preferred that much more than they did the green apple I had this morning for a snack.
Well, it seems nothing with twins is easy. Went to the "specialist" yesterday. I guess it wouldn't be a pregnancy unless the doctors sufficiently scare the crap out of you. He had a very dry sense of humor - When I was telling him my worries - he very calmly said "Well, life ain't perfect!" in a very relax, chill out, everything is fine - kinda way.
We have almost got the office completely cleaned out - to refill it with baby furniture. Our poor little house is bursting at the seams. We did buy some of those space bags - that suck the air out of everything and shrink it down. LOVE THEM! Landon better not sit still too long or he may get shrunk all in the name of organizing! I will do my best to take photos of the nursery as it comes together!

2 comments:
This is so funny! We are very proud of our little nephew, and look forward to meeting his brother and sister!
Taylors in transition! Excited about all of your news.
Post a Comment