Okay - so I am a couple days late... but I haven't really been very motivated to even be near a computer in the last couple of days!
But last Sunday was Mother's Day! And let me just say, no matter how much you love your mom, you never really "get it" until you are a mom yourself! I now have so much more respect and admiration for my mom! One kiddo about drives me to the looney bin on frequent occasion... how she put up with four of us is beyond me!
People always adore my mom... especially the girls that work for her and many have said she would be great to have as a mom - and they are right! she is! I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world!
I love you mom! More and more each day! And even more now that I understand WHY your "lights flickered" so often growing up! :)
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are a great mom too, Grace! Congrats on all your guidance of Landon and dreams for the future!
Happy Mother;s Day!
Post a Comment