Friday, May 1, 2009

Ah Geez!

The flu has everybody in a panic. They shut down Killer's school until May 11. Makes things a little difficult, but I am okay with that. I am always a better safe than sorry kind girl, so I am happy that the school district is taking the same attitude.

Uncle Cameron, the biggest hypocondriac, (not sure I spelled that correctly) in the world, is saying everybody is crazy and needs to chill out. He just doesn't want it to dampen his Kentucky Derby day at Lone Star Park. So he is coming to go to the races. Going to make things a little difficult because Landman is definately going to want to go with him, and I don't know if we will let him. Adults know about germs and washing hands... six year old boys... germs and hand washing is the last thing on their minds! So this could be interesting.

Happy Birthday to Pops! I love my daddy! He really is pretty perfect... just ask my mom, she knows! I won't give anything away but will say he is exactly 30 years older than me. Neither he nor mom look as old as they are... hope I hold up as well as they have!

Not to sure I feel all that safe with them loose in Las Vegas with Cameron... but that is where Tyler is getting married, last I heard. So, off to the city of lights for mom and dad. I don't think dad will be too impressed! Mom has been before. To me, Vegas is one of those places- once you've seen it, you've seen it. No need to return! :)

No comments: