Yippee! The snow and blizzard conditions kept us from going to Missouri! I know the chairman of the board probably thinks I am a chicken for not coming- and he would be right! They are forecasting 8-15 inches of snow in Kansas - which we would have to drive through to get to Missouri. The risk is not worth a couple of pictures in my opinion.
He said he understood completely and not to worry about it, but he called a little bit ago from Missouri and said it wasn't that bad! Yeah! not yet-- it hasn't reached there yet! A small piece of me really hopes it just comes down tomorrow in Missouri and his flight out gets CANCELED!!
He already thought I was a wuss for not flying - but I would really be freaked having to FLY in icy weather! A plane crashed in Montana just two weeks ago because of icy weather!! I just maintain that my life is more important than some event and would rather be SAFE than SORRY! I know... I am a big worry wart, but it has kept me out of trouble and danger for the past 26 years, no reason to start changing now for a crappy job - that doesn't pay me near enough for the crap they put us all through!!!
Fully intend on spending the weekend snuggled up in my warm house with my hubby and kiddo! And thanking the Lord that we are not trying to drive in a blizzard!!
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment