It is 80 degrees today! Makes me ready for the warm weather and the fun that comes with it!
Already into March! Time seems to be flying by. Maybe because all day long I am surrounded by constant DRAMA! if it isn't work drama, then somebody at the office is having a personal drama! One of the girls at the office got dumped by her boyfriend last weekend. This is the second time he has broken up with her just SINCE I started working here. Overall this is the 5th time - Yes, you read that correctly ! the 5th time they have broken up since they began. Poor girl should of told him to shove it after the second break up! But she is taking it very hard! I mean very hard. I just don't know what to say to her, so I skitter out of the room whenever she comes in.
Killer is playing T-Ball. Haven't had the first game yet, but practice twice a week. He is improving everyday. Almost to the point of being able to catch and I mean really catch the ball. He loves to have fly balls thrown to him. Hopefully he will continue to love baseball and can fund his daddy and my retirement fund!
Already into March! Time seems to be flying by. Maybe because all day long I am surrounded by constant DRAMA! if it isn't work drama, then somebody at the office is having a personal drama! One of the girls at the office got dumped by her boyfriend last weekend. This is the second time he has broken up with her just SINCE I started working here. Overall this is the 5th time - Yes, you read that correctly ! the 5th time they have broken up since they began. Poor girl should of told him to shove it after the second break up! But she is taking it very hard! I mean very hard. I just don't know what to say to her, so I skitter out of the room whenever she comes in.
Killer is playing T-Ball. Haven't had the first game yet, but practice twice a week. He is improving everyday. Almost to the point of being able to catch and I mean really catch the ball. He loves to have fly balls thrown to him. Hopefully he will continue to love baseball and can fund his daddy and my retirement fund!
The hubby and I will be making a weekend trip to Missouri in the near future. I have to go for work and am dragging the hubby along. He is excited about getting to see new countryside! I am not so excited about having to go for work!
I still enjoy a good slip and slide too!
Killer practicing his slide for the play at the plate!



1 comment:
Hey Grace,
Yes drama surrounds us! That is what makes life interesting, huh? Glad to hear that you guys are taking a Missouri trip. Driving or flying? It is a pretty drive. I'm a sucker for long car trips though. Looking forward to seeing you in Abilene for Bob's 79th BD! Hope you can come.
Post a Comment