It is the middle of Spring Break and Man! our house is eerily quiet! Thriller is spending the first part of the week in Comanche with MeeMaw and Pops and is then going to finish up the week in Abilene with the Taylor family!
I am pretty sure daddy and I have rarely crossed his mind! I think even little Darbs is beginning to miss his chatter! While the hubby and I are enjoying the relative quiet, we will both be ready for some noise and pestering! He got to spend two days with Lindsey, Tyler's fiance's little sister. They all spent the weekend in Comanche. She is about 9 or 10 and she and Killer became the best of friends.
But I am a little aphrehensive about his return because I am certain the first week back will be horrific!
I am positive that in the course of this whole week the child has not and will not hear the word NO! so he will be an angry and super GRUMPY as he has to re learn common decency and manners! I understand it to an extent... but really grandparents, it does make our lives very Difficult! :)
Darby has been coming to work with me this week. She is finally starting to figure out that if she just ignores everyone, they will not mess with her. Which I am so happy about! I know she is cute but seriously!
No comments:
Post a Comment