Monday, December 29, 2008

#12







So last week was Christmas and the New Year is this week. Since pictures are worth a thousand words, I will just let them do all the talking. I have played with some in photoshop. As you will be able to guess.... Landman and my brothers tend to be my favorite subjects. Boys havin' fun and playing sports.






I think Elvis is getting ready to rush the quarterback!

Cam with his new chaps ... sorry, forgot to rotate this picture!


The dogs add another level of difficulty!





Tyler was a little out of focus (isn't he always!) so I decided to be artistic and make all three out of focus!



Finally we found something Landman won't eat! Cattle Feed!






So we finally got Thriller to ride his bike! He is a cruisin' dude now! Daddy was picking at him and told him he could just ride it back home, so we tied the bike to the bumper... Landon didn't find the humor in it! :)

No comments: