Thursday, December 18, 2008

#11


I feel the same way sometimes!

Got Milk?

The old barn that Pops keeps his modern day "horse" in.

Plenty of character.

Just don't have the energy to write anything. Proofing a magazine makes me hate words for at least a day or two! I don't really have any exciting pictures, been too busy, so I will just share some photos I have taken for work and at Comanche. Nothing exciting there either. But enjoy all the same! :)

Part of Red Stegall's wagon train coming through the Stockyards. I kept thinking I would see KT come by on a horse or at least in a wagon, but no such luck! hahaha!

The Fort Worth Herd going down Main street.

The Herd making their daily mecca down Exchange Ave. Don't they look bored out of their MINDS!!

STAMPEDE!! uh, I think not.

The courthouse in Lockhart, TX. We spent two entire days in Lockhart for a sale this summer. I took this from the pickup window, as Kim and I laughed hysterically that we had finally made it! Brenda, my boss, swore she knew the way and drove us almost an hour the wrong way, before Kim and I finally took the map away and the lead! It was a beautiful courthouse for an otherwise rundown little town!

No comments: