Monday, September 16, 2013

Who Ya Gonna Call?

Ghostbusters! Reid and Ella Grace! Reid loves the Ghostbusters movies and Ella is generally happy to play along. So throughout the day, I spot ghosts and Reid typically comes and zaps them for me. Well, I had to go to my office this morning and daddy didn't have to be at his til noon, so he hung out with the twins. And when I came home, he had created them actual ghostbusting backpacks and guns! He is so stinkin' creative!
My Reidy Pete with his vivid imagination, did NOT need one. "I already have one!" and he would pretend he was holding one. I guess what he sees in his mind is SO much COOLER than a homemade one! LOL!
 

I think Ella's is just too cool and cute. And I can ONLY imagine what the one Reid thinks he is wearing looks like! I frequently get in trouble for calling him Reid. I normally get told "I am not Reid...I am Ray from Ghostbusters!" or "I am Patriot Iron Man" And my FAVORITE that he has added to his repertoire is "I am the Masked Rider!" That was all it took to make him a fan/believer in TEXAS TECH! Wreck em Reidy Pete!

1 comment:

Jordon and Lori Dudley said...

YEAH Reid!!!! Wreck "Em Tech!!!