Saturday, September 21, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday Reid and Ella Grace

I can not believe it has been 4 years since the twins arrived early to this world! Amazing how fast those 4 years have flown by.
 

When these pictures were taken they were a couple of weeks old...I still can't bring myself to spend much time looking at the photos Mark took of them on the day they were born. These pictures are heartbreaking enough and they were at least two weeks old in them. For the first 5 months of their lives I am pretty sure I did not breathe or have a heart beat for the entire time.

My little rascal Reid. 
Our princess Ella Grace...seriously, she was a week old and look how HUGE that pacifier is. 


My little tiny lady..four years ago.
 
And today... 
With her hair in rollers! 
 
 Reid was having a sneezing fit this morning...Getting ready..

Achooo! 

Her 1st cd! She has good taste! 



Patriot Iron Man.. 
Pawpaw and Landon bought them light sabers.


It is killing poor big brother not to be involved. 



They helped decorate their own cakes.

She blew hers out and tried to do his.


Finally got it going. 





Happy Birthday Reid Marshall and Ella Grace!!

No comments: