With the summer months being my absolute busiest work wise - our four day weekend was pretty much just like any other day - Landon playing and spending the nights with friends, twins being the twins, me working and my husband thinking of things to cook and eat! :)
Landon spent the fourth at a friend's house and when the twins were asked if they wanted to go see fireworks and their response was NO - daddy and I did not try to sway them otherwise! hahaha! We are so much fun!
So sweet. No worthless boys are gonna get near his sister!
Working very hard!
Jr. NRA members! Look how proud that little boy is! Oy Vey!
Well equipped. While it is cute now, if he gets to be about 18 and still likes all this Police stuff....then I am freaking out! I met my husband 15-18 years into his career, so I didn't have to worry through the early years. I met and knew him as a fully capable, intelligent, street-smart Police officer - TOTALLY DIFFERENT!
They love their books! And just about every morning, Ella goes to her closet and makes her clothes selection for the day. Very rarely do I veto it - hence she is wearing a "chiffon" dress around the house! hahaha
Meemaw got a little liberal with her book selection - "Go Green" really Meemaw? hahaha
The leaning tower of Ella! Now that is talent!
No comments:
Post a Comment