Landman is playing basketball this summer, and while most of the kids on his team, including Landon, have never played basketball before, I totally enjoy it! It is so much fun, and I have a very difficult time staying in the bleachers! hahaha! I so want to jump up and show these boys how to "get low!" "move your feet!" and "block out!" But I refrain for the most part. I have to keep reminding myself, they are not the Jammers and they don't have Judy and Leta as their coaches! It is still so much fun for me! I wish he would stay with it but I doubt he will! His daddy is itching for more baseball! I can only hope I can influence Reid and Ella!!
There is Landman in the green shorts!
Meemaw and Pops came today to do a little Wedding prep, etc. And we of course had to get Berenstain Bear books, toys, popcorn at Target and all that other fun stuff that Meemaw and Pops do!
Pops getting fitted for his tux!
And since we were the ONLY people in the store, I let the twins and Pops get a little rowdy in public!
No comments:
Post a Comment