Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Summertime in Comanche

The kids and I went to Comanche for a couple of days - this summer I am going to try my best to go for a day or two every other week or so. Meemaw and Pops spend nine month out of the year coming to Fort Worth every week, so for the three months during the summer we are gonna try and go to them!
Pops had the redneck pool ready and waiting when we got there Monday afternoon. Took about three seconds for them all to get in and about 5 seconds before they were all blue!
 

 
Then Meemaw had to show off her three new kittens. Ella and Landon love cats. Reid stayed on my back and loudly proclaimed "I don't like cats, I like dogs!" He is his mama's boy!




 
The twins and I ventured into the grocery store with Meemaw - about the equivalent of forcing me to walk into a pit of snakes! Only person we ran into was the Mayor - that I can handle! hahaha! But really....only in Comanche is the grocery store just swarming in flies! It sure didn't do much to improve my opinion!
They were EVERYWHERE!
 
 
Had to have a few jam sessions! So funny-
 
  And then we made a trip to the movie theater.
 
Meemaw, Pops, Reid and Ella Grace went to see Monsters University. Landman and I partook of World War Z. I was not optimistic about it - but if you let go of the fact that rabid Zombies are taking over the planet - it is not a bad movie! hahaha! of course I had a headache when I came out because I spent 2 hours clenching my jar! For two hours Brad Pitt was millimeters from becoming a zombie!

2 comments:

Jamie, Diana, J'Lee, Jaxon, and Jett said...

How sweet is your dad?!! You can just see how much he loves those babies. What a sweet moment to capture.

Jordon and Lori Dudley said...

It is hard for you not to get noticed in the grocery store when your picture is on the wall!!