Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Junior Sous Chefs!

Sometimes I have just reached my limit by the time dinner rolls around and just can't bring myself to think about supper. That is when I let my junior sous chefs take over! And honestly, when they decide THEY are doing the cooking, I get yelled at a lot! Seems I am always in their way or doing something I am not supposed to be doing! hahahaha! I may of created monsters! It is kinda funny because sometimes I have to SNEAK into the kitchen and try to get something cooked before they realize it! Because if they see me in the kitchen, then watch out - they are in charge! And sometimes the executive chef needs to handle certain aspects of the cooking process but my sous chefs think they can handle it! 
Below they are browning ground beef for a big pot of spaghetti!
 

 
And their Uncle Cameron had the audacity to question my boy sous chef's ability and cleanliness! Ha! This coming from the guy that will eat ANY where! He may just have a big batch of Booger brownies headed his way courtesy of Reid Marshall! hahaha!
 
Ella Grace insists on scrambling her daddy's eggs for his breakfast burritos!
 
 
By the time these two are 5-years-old, I will be a woman of leisure! Maybe I will home school them just so I can have their help around the house during the day!

No comments: