I finally took the time today to unload pictures from my phone. Most days it is the quickest way to snap my ever-moving kiddos. I think these range all the way back to the first of this month..
When your daddy is a police officer and you are named after a fictional police officer, I think you are destined to be a police officer. He certainly gets a kick out of wearing his daddy's holster and badge and his TOY gun! No real guns just yet!
He is so stinkin' proud of himself! You know he likes it when he happily stands for a photo shoot and POSES! hahaha!
And yet again, picking out the gun he wants! I think I will be lucky if I can hold him off going hunting until he is at least 5. He is ready NOW!
My little man laying on the floor of my boss' office, going through magazines picking out " Pops' cows!"
Snack time in the playroom
"white-trashing" up our sidewalk!
My adorable little sassy pants!
Being a typical annoying brother to his sister....trying to sweep off everything she drew on the concrete. Would not go near anything HE drew, but made a bee-line for her stuff!
Yes, he is full of himself sometimes!
Look at that technique! Gotta start 'em early!
Absolutely the sweetest stinkin' thing in the whole world! She has now accomplished dressing herself. She picks out the clothes and puts them on all by herself! She loves going through her closet and picking out what to wear. She wants to change multiple times a day and has very specific ideas about what looks good and what does not! I am lucky if I can even get her twin brother to put any clothes on at all!
One of their favorite things to do....browse the dvds.
He could literally spend hours in the movie section of Wal-Mart and Target. Is there such a thing as a three-year-old movie buff?
Vanilla Shake...Her milkshake brings all the boys to the yard!
Chocolate milkshake and a geek...Life is good!
Just had to share a picture of what happens when you attempt to cook macaroni and cheese for lunch but turn on the wrong burner (that has last night's grease-filled iron skillet sitting on it!), do work, deal with kids and then completely forget you were even cooking something!
This is the picture I took AFTER I put out the sky-high flames!
My super heroes!
(And for any other fellow movie buffs, you might be able to tell what movie is on the tv.....could you tell? A Few Good Men! Also one of my favorites and one I will watch EVERY single time I find it on tv! Reid comes by him movie obsession honestly!
No comments:
Post a Comment