Last week and so far today I have been working working working. Now it isn't like I am doing a ton of work but when you have to work it in around the kiddos pestering me, lunch, nap, picking up Landman from school, a project that would typically take one hour becomes an all day project! But I love what I am doing and who I get to work for so - I feel like a productive person!
My little man...helping me sort through work...yes my work revolves around livestock publications! (They may not be fashion magazines....but they are to people in agriculture!) Plus he loves pointing out "black cows! and then Pops' cows..a.k.a Herefords!)
My sassy pants was trying to organize my postcards I had to mail out. And thanks to her excellent help, mama got to sort them 3 times! LOL - I couldn't be mad when she thought she was being so helpful!
All this work just wore them out! They get tangled up in each other and just sweat like crazy! They wake up and both their heads are so wet it looks like they just got out of the bath tub! But they sleep best like this! Go figure!
1 comment:
Love the last picture! So sweet!
Post a Comment