Three days to go and I blew it!!!!! WHY WHY WHY!! Well, I will tell you why! Someone must be blamed and as misplaced as the blame may be it is going to be put squarely on those who shall remain nameless but were involved in a Fantasy League Baseball draft last night! And I am not just blaming the one that currently lives with me! Anyone who got him involved or was taking part in the draft- I hold you equally responsible!!!!!! That and a kid's baseball game that ran longer than expected! Those two events along with the mystery of a missing baseball sock all conspired against me yesterday. So with my goal in sight - I fell shamefully, embarrassingly, and sadly short!
BUT IT IS NOT MY FAULT!!! LOL!
My sidekicks were not much help in searching for the missing baseball sock! Someone just played big brother's guitar (refrence photo below) and someone else systematically unloaded every one of her big brother's drawers! T-shirts were everywhere!
This one Loves, Loves, Loves Music! He does the cutest air drum thing anytime a catchy tune is played!
It will be a small miracle if these two survive the "climb up and on everything" phase with no broken bones or cracked open heads! I never dreamed 18-month-old was just another name for Spider Monkey!
Serenity NOW!
No comments:
Post a Comment