Reid fresh out of the bath. It is going to be a rough life for the boy. A pink towel was close so that is what he got dried off with! He is going to have to learn not to care about color!
Little miss Ella getting dried off! - I attempted to give them a bath together for the first time. It wasn't any easier than doing it one at a time! Which is a huge pain!
Well, with spring and summer coming on I have finally decided I have to make an effort to organize baby clothes! Their room has become a baby clothes depot and I ran out of space for them all a long time ago! I have to try to sort through everything and figure out what I am going to keep - what can be boxed to sell - what still fits- what doesn't fit- what is winter clothes- etc. and try to organize all the spring/summer clothes. Sadly I don't forsee it being just a weekend project. I can see it taking a lot longer than 2 days! Enjoy my before pictures and hopefully before the babies are 18 years old I can post the after photos! hahahaha!
Everything had been folded in the drawers - but I had pulled it all out to go through it - and then we had company coming over so it all got thrown back into the drawer...
A Reid drawer.
An Ella drawer.
Drawer full of white onsies.
A Reid/Ella mixture drawer.
A drawer full of socks, leggings and caps.
Reid fell asleep during my organization.
They both act like they want to get crawling anytime they are on their stomachs... I am in so much trouble once they get it figured out!
No comments:
Post a Comment