The two newest members of our family made an early arrival on Monday, September 21, 2009. Reid Marshall and Ella Grace were born at 2:12 p.m.
Although we are so happy and excited for their arrival, they did come about 5 weeks too early! Impatient little ones!
I did my best to keep them put, but they obviously already have my temperment and were bound and determined to do what they wanted! I went into the hospital on Sept. 9, 2009, but I guess the two little turkeys had had enough!
I am so thankful for my wonderful doctor, Dr. Tabor. Mark and I could not have dreamed of anyone better. My primary OB/GYN, who we also love!, sent me to a high risk specialist and we just loved him. Unfortunately, my water broke during the weekend and my doctor was not the one on call, and that stressed me to no end, but the good Lord was watching over us and I held off going into actual labor until Monday afternoon when Dr. Tabor had returned! He has such a dry sense of humor and made me so relaxed.
When I asked him why I was going into pre-term labor - he just looked at me, shrugged his shoulders and said "Shit happens!" And while we were in the operating room he looked at me with a grin on his face and said "you feel that?" I said "no" to which he replied, "Good, because I just pinched the shit out of you!" Honestly, we just can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Tabor.
Reid and Ella are doing as good as can be expected for being 5 weeks early. The Neonatal ICU doctor, is also so wonderful. Dr. Brann fills us with nothing but confidence and we are praying to bring our two little bundles of joy home by Halloween or the first of November. All prayers are greatly appreciated!
Even though they are small, they definately seem to have Dudley feet and hands! Super big feet and very long skinny fingers! The nurses also tell us that they are both super fiesty!
Friday, September 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment