Mema and Pops decided to squeeze in a trip to the Fort Worth Zoo before it got unbearably hot this year. So, we sprung Landon from school and took a day at the zoo.
Waiting on Mema and Pops to arrive. This picture speaks volumes! So Typical! LOL! I love it.
It was not crowded at all. My favorite way! As I get older the more I hate crowds. Detest and despise would be accurate terms.
Checking out Flamingos. We even came home with a flamingo!
The elephant was having fun in his pool!
The kids enjoy all the extras at the zoo probably more than they like the animals. Running across bridges, playing in the water tower that shoots out water, throwing money down the wishing well, and most of all the swinging bridge! Pops has been ordered to build one across the creek behind the house! (He said he would get right on that ! hahaha we all know what that means!)
My little man loves anything that involves shooting and fighting!
I was totally shocked that the twins would ride the carousel but they hoped right up and loved every minute of it. I get dizzy and my stomach starts rolling just looking at the pictures!
We had a fun, long rowdy day at the zoo. We were plenty grimy and tired by the time we finally got home after Landon's baseball game last night! Whew! What a day!
No comments:
Post a Comment