Sunday, February 10, 2013

Our Week With Meemaw And Pops

This past week my hubby had to spend a week in Austin...
 
Yup, That is my Man! I am super proud of Sgt. Mark H. Taylor of Internal Affairs!
While he was gone for a week, Pops and Meemaw came and stayed with me and the kiddos! We sure did enjoy having them for so much time! It always makes us sad when they just come for the day and leave in the afternoon!
I would post a picture of the twins inspecting all of their Pops' scraps and scratches, but I was worried the whiteness of his legs may cause blindness!
We also did lots of shopping with Meemaw! And she finds it impossible to say no to Ella when they are walking through Target and Ella says "oh Meemaw, this is cute!" That is code for Meemaw to buy it! She is definitely her Meemaw's little shopper!

An outfit she picked out and put together all by herself! Self-confidence not a problem...let's hope it stays that way!

Showing the many different ways she can style her new skirt/leggings! Such a sweet girl!
 
And no play time with Meemaw would be complete with out a little baseball!
 
We finished the week by me completing my tenure with the Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo. I am now back to being at home on the weekends! Yippee!


No comments: