Sunday, March 28, 2010

Addison Tournament


Sure is a good looking catcher


Boy better close the glove! hahaha!


Play at home just isn't happening! - But at least the catcher is ready!


Mighty Casey up to bat!


Coach seems to be playing everyone at lots of positions this season - today thriller drew the catcher straw!





Coming into third...
Sadly, the Hawks (us) were a little out matched this game. There were a number of home runs hit during the game and not by our team.... Hopefully we will get there!

After daddy and Landman got home from the game - he and I went to the movies and saw "How to Train Your Dragon", in 3D - I loved the movie - thought it was very cute. I laughed more than thriller did, so I am not sure what that says about us. Daddy spent the evening with the twins and did not have near as much fun as older brother and momma.

No comments: