Monday, January 4, 2010

A Moment of Silence

So I have a moment of silence and I thought I would post some more pictures from Christmas and of the New Year!

I want to just say - I love my husband more with every day that passes. He keeps me sane when both babies are screaming at the top of their lungs and nothing will quiet them. He isn't afraid to laugh at me and tell me I am being psycho... or wait, maybe that makes him a MEAN husband... not too sure, but either way - it is what I need. Really I think it is just him. He knows how to handle me - doesn't let me get too outta control. I love you Dork!

Other than two babies that go through personality changes on a daily basis, all things are going good. Took Reid to the doctor last week. Momma was being an overreactive hypocondriact and anyways - he is fine and weighs a whopping 11 lbs. 4 oz.

Thriller spent the New Year in Comanche - gave us a moment of air - but poor meemaw and pops had to take the brunt of that one! Thanks again! Love you!

Now on to the pictures - don't have the strength or energy or the time to put them in any kind of order - so they are just as they are! Enjoy!


Who ever said Ella isn't a happy Baby!
At the age that can't tell if it is gas induced or she was enjoying momma's goofy faces?!
She sure knows how to turn on the charm!
Daddy is going to be puddy in her hands! Sucker!
If I look tired it is because I AM!!!
Our little King!
Momma is my big foot in your way?
Landman bangin' out some tunes on his new guitar!

Something is a foul with the spelling of that NAME! Shessh, Meemaw - spell check!

Meemaw perpetuating a bad habit... little princess demanding to be held constantly!

No comments: